Big Day! Pixlee’s new mobile software development kit (SDK) extends the value of customer photos to mobile shopping apps.
Today, Pixlee is excited to announce the launch of its new mobile SDK, that helps brands to create more social and personalized experiences on their native apps.
With our new SDK, Pixlee’s full display functionality can be easily integrated into iOS native applications. Brands now have an out of the box solution to:
- Build a stronger social community in native apps
- Leverage full omni-channel functionality to manage content across all channels from the Pixlee dashboard
- Enhance customer-shopping experience on mobile by making customer photos shoppable within mobile shopping apps and driving new mobile ecommerce sales
Pixlee’s proprietary machine learning technology will help to optimize and display the best customer content for mobile and to maximize app engagement and sales.
Pixlee’s mobile SDK technical architecture is proven and easy to implement. Our mobile app development software will help brands to:
- Reduce developer costs and build-time significantly
- Decrease load time and app performance
- Leverage Pixlee’s RESTful API
We’d love to share more about how our new mobile SDK and how PIxlee platform can help transform your native app experience. Drop us a line if you interested learning more!
Also— Check out our new report 5 Steps to Developing Kickass Mobile Shopping Apps on Slideshare.