We’ve launched a new app specifically for Shopify merchants to help them build a more engaging online storefront experience with real customer Instagram photos.
Over the last four years, we’ve had the pleasure of working with brands of all shapes and sizes: from large global brands to emerging startups. As we’ve built Pixlee and continued to evolve the way that we partner with brands, one thing has remained constant: Storytelling and authenticity matters in marketing.
While user-generated content (UGC) serves different functions for different businesses, the power of word-of-mouth marketing is impossible to dispute. At Pixlee, we’ve learned to build compelling solutions for brands of all sizes over the years.
While quite a few of our customers and potential customers use Shopify, we didn’t want to rush into making something that wouldn’t solve their needs as small business owners—We wanted to be thoughtful about how to tailor our existing Pixlee platform to fit the needs of Shopify merchants.
For larger and more established brands, user-generated content helps provide the education around different products offerings and helps evolve the perception of a brand by showing the breadth of use and customers.
For smaller brands, word-of-mouth marketing and customer stories are a powerful mechanic for growing brand awareness and establishing legitimacy. Pixlee wanted to create a solution that helps emerging brands and Shopify merchants begin to tap into the power of social content and turn their highly engaging Instagram photos into revenue.
Pixlee’s New App for Shopify Merchants: Shoppable Instagram and Website Galleries
- Turn Instagram into a social storefront
- Drive Website Traffic & Sales from Social
- Make social photos & videos shoppable on your website
Now Shopify stores of all sizes have access to Pixlee. Brands using Pixlee with Shopify can take advantage of an easy-to-use solution for Shoppable Instagram and social galleries that improve engagement and conversion for online shoppers.
How Pixlee works for Shopify stores:
1. Collect content from social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Vine, etc.
2. Tag products in social photos to make content shoppable.
3. Publish Shoppable Instagram galleries that lets followers and fans shop directly from social and drives website traffic.
4. Embed shoppable social galleries anywhere on your website to increase engagement and conversion.
5. Analytics dashboard make it easy to see what content is driving the most sales
Our platform is easy to use and will convert more sales—Our analytics dashboard will make it easy to see if Pixlee is worth the investment.
See how a few Shopify stores are using Pixlee:
- Re/Done Jeans –Shoppable Instagram #MyRedones
- MSTR Watches – Product Page Galleries
- Enerskin Sportswear – Homepage Gallery
With Pixlee’s Shopify App, online stores of all sizes have access to compelling customer stories. Brands using Pixlee and Shopify can take advantage of an easy-to-use solution for Shoppable Instagram and social galleries that improve online shoppers’ engagement and conversion.
We are super excited about this—please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly if you have any questions about how Shopify merchants can take advantage of this new application