The world of influencer marketing is constantly changing as social media platforms introduce new capabilities and ecommerce-related campaign tools to support creator and brand success. Today’s direct-to-consumer brands are tasked with discovering and building long-term relationships with skilled content creators to build memorable campaigns with metrics that tie directly to overall company success.
We surveyed real influencers from the Pixlee TurnTo Creator Network to give you the inside scoop on the most important elements of brand-influencer partnerships from the creator’s point of view in our 2022 Influencer Trend Report.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Key trends in the influencer landscape
- How social media influencers choose what platforms to post on
- What engagement metrics are most important to creators
- How often influencers share sponsored content
- The go-to channels for influencers to discovery brand partnerships
Understanding the best practices content creators follow when it comes to social media and what they expect from the brands they collaborate with sets marketers up for success. Use these insights from experienced creators to build a foundation for your next influencer partnership!